- Baron Bastis Cabernet Sauvignon
(or Upgrade Your Wine)
- 8 First-Class Truffles:
- Belgian Chocolate Velvet
- Mauna Loa Salted Caramel
- Milano Double Espresso
- Mumbai Masala Chai
- Peppermint Powerball
- Peruvian Peanut
- Polynesian Toasted Coconut
- Tahiti Lime
- Wooden crate (pictured right)
This kosher gift basket is kosher-certified by the Star K and is pareve (dairy-free),
as well as gluten-free and vegan.
A note about pairings:
- Tabor Limited Edition Cabernet Sauvignon is a strong, deeply oaked, heavy wine. Oak barrels impart salty caramel and wood notes that pair really well with the Mauna Loa Salted Caramel truffles. The wine and truffles will play off each other to bring out flavors both salty and sweet.
- Baron Bastis Cabernet- Baron Bastis comes to you from the Bordeaux region, a classic French wine that pairs excellently with grilled meat or hard cheese.
- Chosen Barrel Carrera has 25% barbera grapes which add flavor and spice to the base of Cabernet Sauvignon. This wine would pair well with the Tahiti Lime as the acid in the lime would cut the wine's spicy quality and not fight with it as a sweeter wine would.
Joy of Kosher - 2012 Best New Kosher Product
Fit Bottom Girls - 2014 Noshies - Best Eats and Treats & Most Interesting Box of Chocolates